• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said. I don't care. It's up to the promoter. I haven't tied my manhood to my carry piece. I go "carry free" sometimes. It's my choice. My choice to go to a show where thousands of people are milling about in a hall full of thousands of guns. If the promoter doesn't allow the average moron to come in with a hot gun, I feel safer, not less safe. But that's me. Everyone is different. Some folks aren't a man unless they have their LCP.
"No need to fight for gun rights, we are too stupid to have any!"

Nice.

Well, there you go. Comfy? OS telling you not to bring a loaded gun isn't the same thing as the government saying you can't have one.
I assume it isn't even Mr. Davis saying no, probably the venue. But, for a private show for a pro 2a community especially, wouldn't it make a lot more sense to support a venue with the same principles?

Like I said. I have my reasons. I don't care one way or the other. I don't carry a loaded gun into the Post Office either. You may have fantasies about "defending your rats" in a SWAT standoff at the PO, I don't. Their rules.

Like I said. I have my reasons. I don't care one way or the other. I don't carry a loaded gun into the Post Office either. You may have fantasies about "defending your rats" in a SWAT standoff at the PO, I don't. Their rules.
I have no fantasies. But tell yourself whatever you like to justify yourself. One could say that if you feel uncomfortable being around people with guns, you probably could just sit out. Free country. Still.

The positive here is that we have identified Stacey Abrams new phoney pro 2a gun control advocate and spokesperson.
Don't come to the event, doesn't bother me, but you're not derailing this thread. It's for folks that want to come hang out and have fun, not for a debate over something that isn't going to be changed.

But, for a private show for a pro 2a community especially, wouldn't it make a lot more sense to support a venue with the same principles?

ReservoirDawg10, not going to get involved with your discussion other than to point out, this is not a private event. The owner has made it clear, at least to me it was made clear, that this event is open to the public. If you have 5 bucks, you can enter. Dang, there I go using semantics! I guess I will never learn. lol

Don't come to the event, doesn't bother me, but you're not derailing this thread. It's for folks that want to come hang out and have fun, not for a debate over something that isn't going to be changed.
Count me in to come out, have fun & enjoy meeting some of you! Looking forward to it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom