• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting to introduce people to wet shaving and straight razors. If I think there is an interest and everything lines up I may try to get a table. Just a thought though.

This would be a good opportunity for people wanting to share knowledge about different interests/skills. Simple trigger jobs, suppressor maintenace, Glock stippling, game calls, how to PM an offer, etc.
Of course that would have to be approved by Okuma Okuma though.

I’m very interested in having additional classes or activities going on around the building. I want it to be more like a convention than a standard gun show.

I've been wanting to introduce people to wet shaving and straight razors.

I just want to know if there is going to be a MOD dunking booth for charity!

A dunking booth with straight razors and soapy water?
That sounds a little harsh @Hayata ...EVEN for pocket mods :pound:.
They already veto'd my "shards of glass" &/or piranha dunking booth. :)

I called about a discount rate for this hotel: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atlke-courtyard-atlanta-kennesaw/

It has a bar and is close to the event. I'll post the rates as soon as they send them to me. They said we can't actually book any rooms until a year out.

marriot reservations2.jpg
:)

A dunking booth with straight razors and soapy water?
That sounds a little harsh @Hayata ...EVEN for pocket mods :pound:.
They already veto'd my "shards of glass" &/or piranha dunking booth. :)
You can go first and we'll see how it goes. Piranhas are exotic, but we could get some snapping turtles just for you.
Instead of throwing baseballs we will use a t-shirt launcher.

The meeting room will be available for classes, demonstrations, special meetups, etc. If you want to reserve a room just get 50 people who have paid for admission already to sign up and you can have the room for an hour, no charge. All classes must be free. We should have enough time for 8 classes/events.

I’ll have to find out the max capacity for the room, maybe 80-100?

E93FB49B-0C71-4389-B2F5-65B492F22436.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom