• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old white men…

Old white men have ALL THE KNOWLEDGE and half the money. The rest of the money is controlled by the undefeated resource that ladies have. That is the facts. Cry if you must flat brimmed ignorant cuck.

Growing up as a kid I knew several of these Old Men who had been in service during WWII. Where we want to believe it or not they were exposed to pure hell on the battlefield. They never boasted about their triumphs or atrocities. Most of them were humble and when they did speak about their experiences they with tears in their eyes about friends they had lost and buried in foreign lands and were quick to point out that it could have been them and not their friends who were killed in battle. WE NEED NOT FORGET THEIR SACRIFICE, BOTH THOSE WHO SURVIVED AND THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES DEFENDING OUR FREEDOM.

I worked beside a WW2 veteran from 1981-1988. As a late teenager and thru my mid 20’s I listened to his memories of toting a bazooka all over Europe.I grew to admire his love of country and selflessness.We became very close and his wife asked me to be a pall bearer when he passed.
I mourned him greatly for a long time.
Now I don’t, I’m glad he’s not here to see the disaster the country he fought for has become.
They call them The Greatest Generation for a reason. Few remain…..RIP and thank you to those who have gone on 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I worked beside a WW2 veteran from 1981-1988. As a late teenager and thru my mid 20’s I listened to his memories of toting a bazooka all over Europe.I grew to admire his love of country and selflessness.We became very close and his wife asked me to be a pall bearer when he passed.
I mourned him greatly for a long time.
Now I don’t, I’m glad he’s not here to see the disaster the country he fought for has become.
They call them The Greatest Generation for a reason. Few remain…..RIP and thank you to those who have gone on 🇺🇸🇺🇸
Good story

Back
Top Bottom