Old you giving young you firearms advice...

“You know those old surplus rifles for sale sticking out of the trash cans? Buy all of them you can…..”
^^^ This. Milsurp seems to drift in with a somewhat odd and unpredictable pattern. When I was a youngster it was beautiful Mausers and SKS'. Occasionally you'd see Enfields and Webleys. CZ-52 had its moment in the spotlight. A few years back it was Nagants. Probably the most recent was a wave of Carcanos. Buy all you can, keep em in their original box if at all possible

^^^ This. Milsurp seems to drift in with a somewhat odd and unpredictable pattern. When I was a youngster it was beautiful Mausers and SKS'. Occasionally you'd see Enfields and Webleys. CZ-52 had its moment in the spotlight. A few years back it was Nagants. Probably the most recent was a wave of Carcanos. Buy all you can, keep em in their original box if at all possible
Do you remember when Walmart did that like 20yrs ago?? might be longer but they were selling Mosins or Enfields or something like that for $75? I passed them by without a second look because I wasnt interested in "old" guns. Stupid me.

Back
Top Bottom