• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Olympus Has Fallen

Bunch of good actors. That ought to be a great movie. Thanks for posting. I hadn't even heard about it.

Bunch of good actors. That ought to be a great movie. Thanks for posting. I hadn't even heard about it.

Yeah man this one came out of left field. I stumbled across it on youtube. they need to get this more pub.

Looks awesome....potential conditioning maybe?

:nod: no doubt

Yeah man this one came out of left field. I stumbled across it on youtube. they need to get this more pub.

:nod: no doubt

When you dont pay your power bill the shut the lights off, when you cant pay your car note they come and take it away.....What happens when we cant repay the debt we owe as a nation.....HMMMMMMMM Thinking caps on gentlemen.

When you dont pay your power bill the shut the lights off, when you cant pay your car note they come and take it away.....What happens when we cant repay the debt we owe as a nation.....HMMMMMMMM Thinking caps on gentlemen.

Kinda difficult to speculate when we don't even know who all this "money" is owed to. China doesn't control their own money. Neither does Saudi. US Code clearly states federal reserve notes are an obligation of the US so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom