• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One dumb student, a lesson in Greek.........

They aren't smart enough to make their decisions , someone tells them what to say and think!
And they want it that way. No responsibility, no consequences and it is always someone else's fault. One day it will coming crashing down on them and since they've never had to face reality, suicides will be rampant.

I'am 63 now but if I was 16 again I would probably go to there little thing just to pick up some chicks. I can tell you now all the boys there an some of the girls there just wanted to get pudding-tang LMAO

In 480 BC the Persian King Xerxes demanded that the Spartans give up their weapons. King Leonidas responded ‘Molon Labe’, which is written on the girls hoodie in Greek, it means ‘come and take them’. This led to the battle of Thermopylae. The stupid student anti gun protester hasn’t a clue. The irony is glorious.

View attachment 1552811
Maybe that's her blood.

One can only hope that when this skull of mush goes to her first job interview the interviewer pulls up a copy of this photo and asks her "Is this you?" She answers "Yes it's me" and then shows her the door. Queen Derp!

527C8E66-0B84-4D4A-9CE2-23B4F50E15D9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom