• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One of our own took a hit last night>> He needs our prayers

I dont get it. nearly 1500 views but only 90 replies.What the **** is the matter with you people? He needs our prayers.DJD.
GET WELL BILL,some of us are pulling for you.
I just looked back through the good will forum at some other requests.SAD SAD SAD,AINT NO BROTHERHOOD AT ALL.

I dont get it. nearly 1500 views but only 90 replies.What the **** is the matter with you people? He needs our prayers.DJD.
GET WELL BILL,some of us are pulling for you.
I just looked back through the good will forum at some other requests.SAD SAD SAD
I understand your sentiment but "views" are not unique users. Every time anyone (even non-registered guests) open any page of the thread it is counted as another view. Even the by the same person. Some folks may not realize this because the view count displayed doesn't typically update instantly.. it happens on a regular interval. But each time any of us open a page of the thread that adds to the number of views.

I understand your sentiment but "views" are not unique users. Every time anyone (even non-registered guests) open any page of the thread it is counted as another view. Even the by the same person. Some folks may not realize this because the view count displayed doesn't typically update instantly.. it happens on a regular interval. But each time any of us open a page of the thread that adds to the number of views.
so you are saying the numbers are skewed? .063%? Takes 2 seconds to send a prayer.

Back
Top Bottom