• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One of our own took a hit last night>> He needs our prayers

An update from Bills wife this morning...
"Hi Scott took him to the bistro in the hospital for dinner last night he seem to have enjoyed that. Afterwards he became chatty Cathy, which was wonderful. He's doing so well in physical therapy I would be surprised if they didn't let him out by Friday. Of course that's my opinion.
The occupational therapist worked with him yesterday let him walk from the wheelchair to the table and sit down in the bistro that was before I arrived in the afternoon. She also let him use the commode in the stall at the hospital public bathroom. Which he said was thrilled with.
His roommate went home yesterday. This guy couldn't understand things and couldn't hardly walk to the bathroom Bill is more adVanced way more advanced. We will find out his release date today they are all having a meeting this morning to discuss his progress. I will let you know when I find something out. Still has pain off and on,
doc said it "could be shingles" ???
Once he is out of there he is going to see our General Practitioner he has more sense than all of the doctors put together in that hospital."

Back
Top Bottom