• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One of our own took a hit last night>> He needs our prayers

Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated.

I'M HOME!!!!!!

What started out 3 weeks ago as a kidney stone removal procedure turned into a pretty severe stroke.

I've spent the last weeks learning to walk. I was fitted today with a $2K carbon fiber lower leg brace to stabilize my left ankle/foot.

Can 'ya say "Run Forrest Run".
www.chevelles.com_forums_images_smilies_smile.gif

Walking small steps now carefully with a cane. Still no movement in the left arm. Speech has improved greatly but still slur my words when tired.
Intense therapy they tell should me bring everything back eventually.

I want to THANK y'all for all the prayers, well wishes, and calls!!!

Happy to hear your at home! Nothing like being in your own bed, recliner etc! Prayers continued for recovery!

I'M HOME!!!!!!

What started out 3 weeks ago as a kidney stone removal procedure turned into a pretty severe stroke.

I've spent the last weeks learning to walk. I was fitted today with a $2K carbon fiber lower leg brace to stabilize my left ankle/foot.

Walking small steps now carefully with a cane. Still no movement in the left arm. Speech has improved greatly but still slur my words when tired.

Welcome back sir. God speed to your continued recovery!

I'M HOME!!!!!!

Great movie line too...from Tombstone right?

So glad youre home man....can we bring you some grub or sit around and tell lies for a bit?

I'M HOME!!!!!!

Best thing I have read all day!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom