• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

One of the latest tragic losses!

What's missing is Little Rhinestones in each of the "little divots", "Holes", "Melted Plastic Craters" or whatever you want to call them, put into that gun. Then it could be called the Rhinestone Special, LOL.

its all fine and dandy if you want to do that to your gun, but dont expect any kind of resale value. i dont see how people can ask anywhere near retail for a stippled gun.

Meh, just a Glock. The frame would have needed to be replaced under warranty in 15 years anyway. Not like it was anything special.

Before anyone crucifies me, I too carry a Glock. I just don't get all nutso about them when somebody jacks one up. Just a Glock.

Gonna agree with ya on that one brother. J.M.B. made 1911's so awesome, no one would ever contemplate disfiguring one of those.:)

What's missing is Little Rhinestones in each of the "little divots", "Holes", "Melted Plastic Craters" or whatever you want to call them, put into that gun. Then it could be called the Rhinestone Special, LOL.

"Rhinestone Cowboy" special maybe? :)
Probably some kid with acne trying to make a self portrait...
That .45 would make a pretty mean truck gun and you could leave it on the dash with the windows down...

That looks more like the guy was trying to do something "different" to make his gun stand out. While I'm not a fan of most stippling jobs I did do my 36 because I have the sweatiest hands in the world and the grip sucked. I also don't like the stick on grips. Stippling needs to be functional though. That just looks weird.

I think this one is worse. I bought it off ODT a couple years ago "cheap"
I hate the stippling, but if someone screws it up and then practically gives it to me ... I'll live with it.

27.jpg

I think this one is worse. I bought it off ODT a couple years ago "cheap"
I hate the stippling, but if someone screws it up and then practically gives it to me ... I'll live with it.

View attachment 274390

That's horrible!! LOL I can see the advantage to stippling, and if done right I think it is okay. But have to agree, it destroys any value of the gun. If that is needed, just get the stick on options

Back
Top Bottom