online ammo stores that take paypal payment?

Yeah a lot of the online sites that sell firearms equipment you can't even use paypal on. They are owned by eBay so there's ya problem.

yeah like they said - not going to happen. I actually bought a plate carrier on ebay one time and got a call from paypal to "make sure I was happy with my purchase and transaction". He wanted to make sure I was happy with the item and talk to me about it. I hadn't even received it yet cause they called me the next day. I made it very clear that it was a vest for hunting only. I'm 99% positive it was either paypal looking to shutdown my account for it or Feds. It is the one and only 'customer service call' I've ever gotten from 'paypal'.

Paypal has it in their terms that it cannot be used for gun related items. Very clear.

I get an email a day asking if I'll take paypal. Not gonna happen.

Just use a debit/credit card?'

Only if your account has not already been shut down by them. My account was closed without warning due to ammo transactions and I am now permanently banned from using the payment system. Even if I try to pay by card it tells me I must log in to my account and then it will not allow the transaction. I can't even close the account, it's just permanently disabled.

Back
Top Bottom