• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, that ain't right.....

I did not think Silencerco OMEGA 300 was supposed to come apart?

Tried to dismount it and some white powder fell out while the tube body started spinning. Took the 30 cal cap off and the tube unscrewed completely. I guess the powder was Rockset or something? Warranty I hope will cover this, or can I fix it myself provided I can get the ASR mount to break free?
View attachment 7117992
Did you buy this from Hunter Biden? May explain the white powder.

Actually I have a mustard jar I can't get open if you are ever in the area. Funny how they didn't screw stuff on so tight when I was younger.
Funny that you mention that. I hate to drink plain water; so I have increased my intake of Gatoraide to stay hydrated. Lately, I have noticed that the bottle caps are much more difficult to remove than they once were.

Might just hafta come up and meet yall...will be at camp off of Marion Ripley this weekend didn't notice there was a meet n greet past my favorite walmart and GPSTC

Might just hafta come up and meet yall...will be at camp off of Marion Ripley this weekend didn't notice there was a meet n greet past my favorite walmart and GPSTC
That IS a big ass Walmart in Forsyth. But they deserved it. I lived there in 04/05 and the Walmart they had up until about 2010 looked like walking into a 1987 Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom