online ammo stores that take paypal payment?

Strange though...I've bought grips, magazines, scopes, cases, etc from Ebay many times and used Paypal. :confused:

If they figure it out you will be permanently banned. It took them over a year for them to notice me, but when they did...... No warning and a frozen account that had money in it. It took several weeks to get my money out.

Strange though...I've bought grips, magazines, scopes, cases, etc from Ebay many times and used Paypal. :confused:

If they figure it out you will be permanently banned. It took them over a year for them to notice me, but when they did...... No warning and a frozen account that had money in it. It took several weeks to get my money out.

Every item he said he has bought is sold on ebay. In addition to the ones he listed, I have bought chokes, Lone Wolf barrels, extended slide catches, extended mag relese, ammo boxes, reloading dies, all kinds of AR parts, stocks, pistol grips and on and on ..... All from ebay, using paypal. If ebay allows it to be sold on their site, paypal is ok to use as payment. Been doing it since May of 99.

Every item he said he has bought is sold on ebay. In addition to the ones he listed, I have bought chokes, Lone Wolf barrels, extended slide catches, extended mag relese, ammo boxes, reloading dies, all kinds of AR parts, stocks, pistol grips and on and on ..... All from ebay, using paypal. If ebay allows it to be sold on their site, paypal is ok to use as payment. Been doing it since May of 99.

But not ammo and that is what the OP is about and I can guarantee it's just a matter of time before both Ebay and PP get around to these items.

Last edited:
But not ammo and that is what the OP is about and I can guarantee it's just a matter of time before both Ebay and PP get around to these items.

Ammo IS what the Op was talking about, what I quoted you as quoting is incorrect as far as my experance. You quoted
((( Originally Posted by BillsCamino
Strange though...I've bought grips, magazines, scopes, cases, etc from Ebay many times and used Paypal
)))
And you replied

((( If they figure it out you will be permanently banned. It took them over a year for them to notice me, but when they did...... No warning and a frozen account that had money in it. It took several weeks to get my money out. )))

That was the post I am dissagreeing with. Not the ammo part.

BUT, I have and will continue to buy ammo using my paypal debt card and in the 15 years that I have been doing so, I have never had a problem.

Another BUT, if you do use your online paypal account to buy certain items like ammo or guns, paypal will lock your account.

This is been my experience as well. Made many, many firearms accessory purchases over the past couple of years without any problem whatsoever. Even tried to purchase a small replacement part for a SPAS 12 shotgun about a year ago. The seller turned out to be a s***bag and never sent the item or ackknowledged my follow-up communication. I contacted PayPal directly regarding the conflict and told them exactly what I intended to purchase. They made good on the refund (only $52) and placed the money back into my account within a couple of days. I have continued to make firearms accessory purchases since that time through eBay and PayPal without any issues. All of that said, I still think it sucks that I cannot find anywhere to purchase ammo through my PayPal account. That would be very convenient.

Back
Top Bottom