• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Only about 75 days until....

Thats outstanding Survivor Johnny Survivor Johnny Nonliberal Nonliberal ... I had picked up a Cricket a few years ago at Walmart for about $75 with the same idea but I was not the lest bit impressed with the rifle, neither was my 7-8 year old (at the time) who couldnt even cock the rifle...

Looks like I might need to revisit the idea with one of those Savages

Thats outstanding Survivor Johnny Survivor Johnny Nonliberal Nonliberal ... I had picked up a Cricket a few years ago at Walmart for about $75 with the same idea but I was not the lest bit impressed with the rifle, neither was my 7-8 year old (at the time) who couldnt even **** the rifle...

Looks like I might need to revisit the idea with one of those Savages
I can't say enough about the difference. I have played with both and didn't like the cricket but can't say enough good about the rascal

By the way, it cracked me up see what the auto sensor "bleeped" in your post and I'm sure that is in no small part due to the schanagans of Nonliberal Nonliberal Bwahahaha

I can't say enough about the difference. I have played with both and didn't like the cricket but can't say enough good about the rascal

By the way, it cracked me up see what the auto sensor "bleeped" in your post and I'm sure that is in no small part due to the schanagans of Nonliberal Nonliberal Bwahahaha
yea but when he ****'s a rifle.... Nevermind

25 days. One more pic of the starting lineup.
14691299869751835472689.jpg

RAR 22lr compact and 10/22

Back
Top Bottom