• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Only Fans" - Driving a Tesla.... lol

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
I was driving today on Abernathy Rd in Sandy Springs, and a very attractive young woman pull up into my left side driving a TESLA...--- I swear, the only thing that came up in to my mind was: "Hello Instagram Model, Did you bought this car with the funds of Only Fans Club...?" lol
:becky::becky::becky::becky::car::car:
kisspng-tesla-model-x-tesla-model-3-car-2017-tesla-model-s-colorful-sports-car-5b0745e9e65672.4981321715272033059435.jpg

Zero emissions my ass...... what if your recharge station was powered by a coal burning power plant?

Actually saw some research on this. Turns out that they are not as eco friendly as people believe. Accounting for the construction and charging of them, the average break even point on emissions for them in the US is close to 5 years. I believe it was like 4.7 years. This was due to places like West Virginia where it was over 7 years and others that were similar and then places like Commiefornia where it was just over 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was driving today on Abernathy Rd in Sandy Springs, and a very attractive young woman pull up into my left side driving a TESLA...--- I swear, the only thing that came up in to my mind was: "Hello Instagram Model, Did you bought this car with the funds of Only Fans Club...?" lol
:becky::becky::becky::becky::car::car:
kisspng-tesla-model-x-tesla-model-3-car-2017-tesla-model-s-colorful-sports-car-5b0745e9e65672.4981321715272033059435.jpg
It pays the bills... But people are nuts...
ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

Hey, I’d do it if people would pay me. I’d helicopter like there’s no tomorrow.

On the other hand, my wife makes equal to six figures bartending. If you have tits and a pretty face, men will give you money. But she’s more of the Twin turbo v8 bmw type

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom