• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ooopsie, did I need hearing protection

Jester7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
95   0
Reaction score
Funny thing happened at the range on Sunday. I was there with my daughter, her boyfriend and his dad. Larry (the boyfriend) was trying out my Marlin 336c in 35 Remington (such a fun gun to shoot) just as two guys walked in (not to insult anyone but a couple of yuppies)... Larry fires his shot and I realize the guys are holding their earphones in their hands... one guy says to the other..."maybe we should have put these on before coming in here".... HAHAHA.

Oh, and they were shooting a 45 at a target 5 yards away and should NOT hit the actual target (lots of holes in the paper around the target)... they shot for 15-20 minutes and left. Probably to go to the minor emergency place to have their hearing checked? :confused:

Last edited:
Man this is why I am thankful to have a nice private range to go to. It's not mine but the owner let's me shoot and for that I am thankful!

35 Remington on an indoor range? What is the length of the range?

Not long enough... maybe 30 yards so I didn't get any real "practice" out of it but some of the attendees had never shot a lever action so I thought I'd let them give it a try ... pretty nice of me considering the ammo is about a buck a round :)

Back
Top Bottom