• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opening weekend success

Trout Slayer

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
I got lucky on Saturday morning and stuck a doe that walked right under my feet.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_09_17_yge2yhum.jpg

Then last night my buddy I was hunting with shot this stud. 149 5/8" in full velvet. 35 yards. Awesome.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_09_17_sunevu6y.jpg

Hoping that tonight will pay off with a nice buck for me. Cheers and I hope you guys are having success too.

I got lucky on Saturday morning and stuck a doe that walked right under my feet.

Then last night my buddy I was hunting with shot this stud. 149 5/8" in full velvet. 35 yards. Awesome.

Hoping that tonight will pay off with a nice buck for me. Cheers and I hope you guys are having success too.

WOW! Has your buddy been able to get the smile off his face yet?

Thanks, guys. These deer were taken not too far from West Point.
I don't think either of us will stop smiling for a while. Just being there for that hunt, helping drag him out, and everything else was an experience that will last a lifetime.

It's nice to see some big deer being harvested right here in Georgia.
Congrats to you both!!

Back
Top Bottom