Operation Fast and Furious

I agree! Here's another theory. Fast and Furious is being portrayed as a botched operation to track weapons to the cartels to catch the "big fish". I believe it was designed to flood the market with illegal weapons crossing the border and have them found at crime scenes (over 170 so far) with lots of bodies. They would be easily traced back to the U.S. causing international outrage escalating the anti-gun attack on the 2nd Amendment. Executive priviledge could only be used if this had originated at the very top.

Remember this?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/21/calderon-faults-us-guns-for-mexico-violence/

It seems clear to me that the effort was to "find" US gun in mehico to substantiate the claim that "our" guns were killing "their" people.

think about this- you're a cartel leader. you are in a billion dollar business. There are international arms dealers. you could easily justify a few million for a thousand AKM's and beltfeds and a million rounds of ammo, some grenades and launchers, maybe even a coupld gunships. but instead, you send a couple mules to a Tejas gunshow to buy a crappy WASR10 romanian pieced together AK and a Century FAL or two. Maybe some Hi Points. IT just doesn't make sense.

Not to mention that there is simple technology that would have allowed each gun to be tracked electronically, but the tech wasn't used.

Mean time, Hillary is smoozing the UN for the International Small Arms Treaty.

I hope more of our fellow georgia citizens will wake up, turn off the TV and get a clue about what's unfolding around us.

MAybe it's just me, but it seems to be gathering momentum.

Bush had a similar operation? Yes this is true however the huge difference is under George Bush they tracked the guns and under Obama and Holder they did not!
Bush was actually trying to catch and arrest the bad guys trafficing the guns.
Obama and Holder let the guns walk hoping they would be used to kill Mexicans and Americans and turn up at the crime scenes so Obama could use that information to ban assault rifles.
Obama and Holder are responsible for the deaths of Mexicans in Mexico and for American federal agent Brian Terry.

They should both be brought up on charges and thrown in prison!!

Bush had a similar operation? Yes this is true however the huge difference is under George Bush they tracked the guns and under Obama and Holder they did not!
Bush was actually trying to catch and arrest the bad guys trafficing the guns.
Obama and Holder let the guns walk hoping they would be used to kill Mexicans and Americans and turn up at the crime scenes so Obama could use that information to ban assault rifles.
Obama and Holder are responsible for the deaths of Mexicans in Mexico and for American federal agent Brian Terry.

They should both be brought up on charges and thrown in prison!!

Amen...

Obama has something to hide.......

Obama invokes executive privilege over Fast and Furious documents

June 20, 2012|By Richard A. Serrano

WASHINGTON — Just as the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform was about to vote Eric H. Holder Jr. in contempt of Congress for failing to comply with a subpoena for documents in the flawed Fast and Furious gun-tracking case, President Obama asserted executive privilege and backed up the attorney general’s position in refusing to turn over the material.

The fast-moving events Wednesday morning at the White House and on Capitol Hill significantly ratcheted up a growing constitutional clash between the two branches of the federal government, one that ultimately may not be resolved until it reaches the courts.

i like how pelosi (that demonic whore) is trying to push this off as a republican scheme to manufacture support against the dems

what the hell lady, if holdder cooperated then he obviously had nothing to hide

hes a lying sleazy ****head and shes a partisan hack with no redeeming qualities

also shes 72, so shes a used and dried up parrot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom