• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Opinions of the Bergara B-14 BMP (Bergara Match Precision) rifle.

I was at a range yesterday while they were testing their rifles, many rifles. Very impressive and they skimp on nothing! The groups at 80 yards were through the same hole. Some were bench rifles, others were custom hunting rifles. They definitely had the best optics money can buy and the best ammo. At 80 yards I was shooting the same groups with my savage. I believe the barrels are made in Spain. I was impressed for sure, just to pricey for this peasant. They look and performed like the best of the best. I believe their customer support is second to none after speaking with the employees.
They are an outstanding group of people.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Own shop?

Tell me more....

After leaving Accurate Ordnance I went to work at Bergara to start up their B17 program. Being Retired Army after two years I realized I wasn't cut out for millennial Corporate America and decided to Start my own shop where I can offer spec build rifles and full blown customs at a fraction of the cost.

the Shooters at Bergara are good guys and I still have a friendship with them that's one of the reasons why Im not going to be that Bashing guy.

After leaving Accurate Ordnance I went to work at Bergara to start up their B17 program. Being Retired Army after two years I realized I wasn't cut out for millennial Corporate America and decided to Start my own shop where I can offer spec build rifles and full blown customs at a fraction of the cost.

the Shooters at Bergara are good guys and I still have a friendship with them that's one of the reasons why Im not going to be that Bashing guy.
Congratulations man! I had no idea.

What about the shooters at Accurate Ordnance?

I could care less about statistics,MOA,high-end,or opinions on the Bergaras. I bought a "low end" B14 Timber. It took almost 2 boxes of cartridges to break it in to suit me,cleaning between shots,but now it will shoot less than 1' groups at 100 yards consistently. I do let it cool between groups of 3 shots. I fired 4 shots during deer season,farthest 100 yds plus. All were heart shots. 3 deer and a hog. It did what I wanted it to do. It will kill as dead as a $5K RIFLE WILL. Nuff said.

I could care less about statistics,MOA,high-end,or opinions on the Bergaras. I bought a "low end" B14 Timber. It took almost 2 boxes of cartridges to break it in to suit me,cleaning between shots,but now it will shoot less than 1' groups at 100 yards consistently. I do let it cool between groups of 3 shots. I fired 4 shots during deer season,farthest 100 yds plus. All were heart shots. 3 deer and a hog. It did what I wanted it to do. It will kill as dead as a $5K RIFLE WILL. Nuff said.

And some folks and their needs require a gun to put more than 3 shots down a barrel before cooling.

Back
Top Bottom