• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oregon/Stanford

I just wonder if their players have finished LITERALLY crying yet. I've seen crying AFTER a game before but I think that is the first time I've actually seen a player cry with a full quarter of play left from a posterior whipping!

*Tim Tebow vs. Crimson Tide

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wonder if their players have finished LITERALLY crying yet. I've seen crying AFTER a game before but I think that is the first time I've actually seen a player cry with a full quarter of play left from a posterior whipping!

They were all better once the participation trophies were handed out at the pizza party after the game...:D

They were all better once the participation trophies were handed out at the pizza party after the game...:D
I believe you have some south Louisiana roots? Presumably you know what a "bobin" (pronounced 'bah-bin') is? They were sure sporting them last night.
For those that don't know, here's a young model demonstrating one.
little-baby-pouting.jpg

Ah, cut him some slack. There was only a minute left and the game was over. That's why I mentioned the time. The Ducks were boo-hooing with a FULL quarter left! I wonder if any were crying in the locker room at half time? ;)

Crying is crying! lol there shouldn't be any women on the field during this rough sport! haha we now that I see that they are cryings I'd like to see a miracle bring them to play bama just so I can watch it in all its glory

Crying is crying! lol there shouldn't be any women on the field during this rough sport! haha we now that I see that they are cryings I'd like to see a miracle bring them to play bama just so I can watch it in all its glory
Ducks are toast. If Bama plays and loses to OSU in the NCG I will HATE Bama with every fiber of my being (I can't hate OSU anymore, sorry).

I believe you have some south Louisiana roots? Presumably you know what a "bobin" (pronounced 'bah-bin') is? They were sure sporting them last night.
For those that don't know, here's a young model demonstrating one.

i think they were well past that point going into the half.....

Back
Top Bottom