• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ottoman Appreciation M&G June 17th. 11 to 3 Oakwood Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping I can still make this.
With the latest rounds of medical problems, seizures, etc., I am hoping I can be there for a little while at least. I had to give up driving for a while until they can figure this crap out but I think the wife may bring me. We will see -
If I can’t come, someone better take some damned pics to send me !! I am gonna try to be there though !!

I am hoping I can still make this.
With the latest rounds of medical problems, seizures, etc., I am hoping I can be there for a little while at least. I had to give up driving for a while until they can figure this crap out but I think the wife may bring me. We will see -
If I can’t come, someone better take some damned pics to send me !! I am gonna try to be there though !!
start now and make yourself believe you will be there and do that every day. keep a positive mind that you are going to be there. come hell or high water. See you then my friend

start now and make yourself believe you will be there and do that every day. keep a positive mind that you are going to be there. come hell or high water. See you then my friend
Thanks Biker….I damned sure wanna be there. I’m gonna try like hell !! I wanna see everyone even if it’s just for a little while. I am going stir crazy around this crib too - Lol.
See everybody soon !! :becky:

Thanks Biker….I damned sure wanna be there. I’m gonna try like hell !! I wanna see everyone even if it’s just for a little while. I am going stir crazy around this crib too - Lol.
See everybody soon !! :becky:
We will check with Mrs Boss your Wifey, she will give us a light.

Remember your mind is tricking you, for the past year or so. No more seizures and that’s awesome. We will see you there brother.

We will check with Mrs Boss your Wifey, she will give us a light.

Remember your mind is tricking you, for the past year or so. No more seizures and that’s awesome. We will see you there brother.
Yessiree !! I have been tricked a good bit from what I have been told. My mind has definitely screwed with me some ! I guess it is getting even a little from the younger times when I tortured it somewhat !! Bwahahaha !!
You are correct that the wife knows a whole lot better than I do what I am doing and can or can’t do/go/see/ etc.,
The good part is there isn’t a whole heck of a lot that I can’t do as long as I am not doing stuff that could be dangerous to other folks if I go haywire - driving mostly , lol. I am pretty much clear for just about anything from my understanding. Just a couple of things I have to watch and they arent really that big of a deal.
You guys are going to be monitoring me as I am pretty sure the wife will be with us too so I am not worried at all !
I am just really looking forward to it ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom