• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

our

i660.photobucket.com_albums_uu330_cthulhu19887_molon_20labe_molon_labe_come_and_take_them_3.png

If Americans outright lost any of our basic rights (ie. Bill of Rights,) then the foundation of our nation is crumbled - and the supreme law of the land is essentially null and void. At that point, you would have the Patriots (those that adhere to the Constitution) and the enemy (those forcibly stripping those rights.)

Unfortunately, there is also a third demographic which is also potentially the most dangerous - The apathetic majority, or those who would rather go with the flow rather than rock the boat or act on any sort of principle.

If Americans outright lost any of our basic rights (ie. Bill of Rights,) then the foundation of our nation is crumbled - and the supreme law of the land is essentially null and void. At that point, you would have the Patriots (those that adhere to the Constitution) and the enemy (those forcibly stripping those rights.)

Unfortunately, there is also a third demographic which is also potentially the most dangerous - The apathetic majority, or those who would rather go with the flow rather than rock the boat or act on any sort of principle.

soviet does not go with the flow. That flow you speak of I cant roll with. I would have to change my user name.

I'm all for the second amendment I just wanted to see how many true Americans were on here that cares and see what they have to say. But just what are we gonna do if it comes down to it

Back
Top Bottom