Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigogloopt2

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
10   0
Reaction score
Not that I want anyone badgered or berated, but what if there was a button opposite of the “Good Deal” option. Like “Bad Deal” or “overpriced”. I understand people can ask whatever they want for their property, but does everyone here want a community where price gouging is encouraged or ignored…. Just a thought.

Maybe request to become a price moderator here now that you have a plan? Also, while you are at it, please go on Zillow and flag all the houses with unacceptable short term price appreciation. When you finish that, please go to auto trader and flag all of the the used cars with unacceptable short term price appreciation. Please also request that those sites allow for an “over priced” button. People simply should not have a right to sell THEIR OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY at whatever price they want and to allow principals of supply/demand to dictate what something is worth. So glad you joined ODT to save us.

Maybe request to become a price moderator here now that you have a plan? Also, while you are at it, please go on Zillow and flag all the houses with unacceptable short term price appreciation. When you finish that, please go to auto trader and flag all of the the used cars with unacceptable short term price appreciation. Please also request that those sites allow for an “over priced” button. People simply should not have a right to sell THEIR OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY at whatever price they want and to allow principals of supply/demand to dictate what something is worth. So glad you joined ODT to save us.
I acknowledged peoples right to ask what they please. But from my perspective, supply and demand isn’t what’s driving price gouging. Are you implying that wanting to have a community where trying to take advantage of people isn’t endorsed is somehow wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom