• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Overrated/overhyped guns

Im not but there is always one or two that want to talk **** about the most reliable firearm in history IMHO
I haven't read where anyone has "talk(ed) **** about the most reliable firearm in history." In fact, nobody has even brought up a Smith & Wesson revolver in this entire thread.

I haven't read where anyone has "talk(ed) **** about the most reliable firearm in history." In fact, nobody has even brought up a Smith & Wesson revolver in this entire thread.
hahahaha theres a new sheriff in town..glock is his name.. where all the white womens at?

I forgot one... .308 Win trollololol

Should have been named the .20%lessthan, as it's 20% less than a 30-06 in velocity, energy, and trajectory. The only positive I see is 20% less recoil. No doubt if you got hit with one you wouldn't know the difference. I've owned one and killed 1 deer with it, but I'll stick with my 30-06. I find a 7mm-08 or 243 strikes my fancy for a high-powered short action. Different strokes for different folks

View attachment 614287 View attachment 614288

I'd defriend you on facebook for that one.... if we were friends :D

But seriously it was my first rifle ever! small as an m1 carbine with the bite of an AR and disassembles like an M-14 plus the A Team used them!
The reason I had to own one of these..
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_13_26ff22a9c4af29876a906aa64a2fa64e.jpg
I sold it because every now and then when I would shoot it the damn action would fall right out of the damn stock... Cool yes but that rifle (not all but the one I had for sure) would be the death of you in a firefight..

Back
Top Bottom