• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OZ Cutlery in Newnan, GA

He acts as if customers are an inconvenience so I choose to save him the inconvenience... Shame tho because I am downtown all the time and would stop in regularly

I was in there for the first time a few weeks ago. Both him and the younger guy were friendly to me. He even gave some suggestions on where to find what I was looking for. I'm sure he has his days as a grouch but that's no worse than the "twenty-something" that know everything. I would rather deal with grouchy.

Didn't really look at prices on firearms because I'm looking for ammo. I like the old style, "filled to the max" type of store. Reminds me of stores from when I was a kid and you never know what you will find.

Me an my wifes friend went in there one day to get some 308 ammo. We both bought 2 boxes each of pmc fmj. The boxes were marked $20 each. The old bastard charged me full price and gave her almost a $10 discount! If you want to make a deal with him bring a pretty girl with you and let her buy the merchandise!

Me an my wifes friend went in there one day to get some 308 ammo. We both bought 2 boxes each of pmc fmj. The boxes were marked $20 each. The old bastard charged me full price and gave her almost a $10 discount! If you want to make a deal with him bring a pretty girl with you and let her buy the merchandise!

YEs you are correct. Even at 88 he still loves to look at pretty women.

I went in there about a month ago...I like to go there once every now and then. He does have more stuff than you can shake a stick at. I bought a cheap Bowie for around $20...It was a good deal on a decent tool. Most of his prices are definitely on the high side.

Maybe he gave me a deal because of my baby's mama. She is a fitness model.

He has inventory that has been there for over 20 years . He has the occasional deal and does not care if he sells anything . It is good to stop in once a year or so

Does anyone here know how to get in touch with the owner, Mr. Oz ? I’ve been going there almost daily to see if he’s in, and nothing for the past 3 weeks ! I know he’s old and makes his own hours, I’ve done quite a bit of business with him over the past 5 years or so, and he’s always told me he’s in only on Saturday. I know he’s still alive, at least that’s what the folks in the Mex. restaurant next door tell me ! I’ve picked up some great NOS Berettas from him, some NOS CZ82’s & 83’s, he’s got a few Performance S&W’s, and has been teasing me with 1 or 2 Beretta 90-Two’s he has in the back safe - no mail in his box, just a helluva lot of bugs.
Any help is appreciated, Thanks all !

Back
Top Bottom