• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ozark Trails Flippers

What you reckon he . make some Yeti stickers? I might be able to make enough selling Ozark Trails as Yeti's that I can retire.:usa2:
Well I suggest you watch an episode of Underworld Inc on Netflix called Counterfeits. For some reason since 9\11 the gubment takes it way more seriously.
Not sure why it's more serious now than it used to be. I can remember the days of walking through the Buford Highway Flea Market and every other booth had fake Gucci bags,watches and all the fake Rolexes you want. And every so often the local or state cops would come through and seize a van load of it. But that's about all they would do unless you were a habitual violator or you had a ton of fake goods. But now they do the same and everyone goes to jail. You know the gubment hates the little guy having a good cash money hustle.:becky:

Well I suggest you watch an episode of Underworld Inc on Netflix called Counterfeits. For some reason since 9\11 the gubment takes it way more seriously.
Not sure why it's more serious now than it used to be. I can remember the days of walking through the Buford Highway Flea Market and every other booth had fake Gucci bags,watches and all the fake Rolexes you want. And every so often the local or state cops would come through and seize a van load of it. But that's about all they would do unless you were a habitual violator or you had a ton of fake goods. But now they do the same and everyone goes to jail. You know the gubment hates the little guy having a good cash money hustle.:becky:

I used to love going to that flea market just to look around. Seen my share of fake stuff there.

I bought my wife and I a couple of Ozark Trails 20oz mugs and they seemed hard as hell to get. Got to checking on line in different places and found that people are selling them for double and triple the price at Walmart. Checking the inventory at different stores and it seems that when a store gets them about half a day later they are at 0 left. Is this the new Walmart .22lr flipper?

btw, these things are awesome.

Doesn't come in Sea Foam? I heard the Sea Foam color keeps the contents 32.6% cooler... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom