• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PA Archery Season

No swamp. Corn fed PA Dutch farm raised :D My son has a small farm in PA and some nice co-operating neighbors give us about 800 acres to hunt.
PA only allows 1 buck for archery / gun seasons so my son's tagged out for a buck. Plenty of doe tags and does on his farm. They do a lot of crop damage up there the the game commission issue about 20 doe red tags to the farmers. Body wise those corn fed deer get some pretty good mass. I'm chomping at the bit to get up there.

This is the tree stand (Condo) they buit for me. I'm a gimp cant climb a ladder. The kids put up camo sides, a roof (with sky light) and has everything except a bark-o-lounger ;)

i39.tinypic.com_30n85so.jpg
One helluvah a treestand

Ahz retired I spend most of my time dahn South in Georgia but home will always be da Picksburg suburbs n'at. I lived in Monroeville fer 12 years before transferring here. Worked fer HP 28 years n'at. Yeah we go over to da sahside to a few beer gartens. Drink a few boiler makers Imp and Arn. My son likes to hit da micro breweries fer different beer. And at Christmas we always hafta spend a day at Da Strip. Whooly fish sammitches n'at. sumpin that aint dahn here n'at. Yep, it's da pothole capel of de worlt. Wel gotta red dis place up. OH I miss WDVE n'at.

LMAO..yeah dem potholes are like sunken road commodes every foot er so n'at.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO..yeah dem potholes are like sunken road commodes every foot er so n'at.

Yeah I miss DVE as well....Donny Iris all da way!

Back
Top Bottom