• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Palmetto State Armory - - .223 @ $7.99 box of 20 - - PMC Bronze

I tried to get 500 of it and it wouldn't let me. Then it sold out. Oh well I got abunch anyway.........

It's one of the best deals you'll find unless you are lucky enough to find the bulk Federal in stores. I only bought the limit bc I'm splitting it with my uncle who is running low...he's got two boys (8 & 12) that love burning through 223.

I take it you like it then lol. I snagged a couple thousand.

Hadn't ran it yet. I only got it because my ffl dealer got some in and this other dealer got it in and I bought from both dealer so I got a bunch. Its the only company thats putting out rounds quick enough! I hadn't seen shipments of anything else besides this stuff.

It's one of the best deals you'll find unless you are lucky enough to find the bulk Federal in stores. I only bought the limit bc I'm splitting it with my uncle who is running low...he's got two boys (8 & 12) that love burning through 223.

I bought abunch of it a couple of years ago for 6.99 a box. I like it, not bad even for 7.99. I know Ga gunstore had some for that price not to long ago and some pmc x-tac for 8.99 a box. I've been too busy to make it up there lately, but u need to though.

Back
Top Bottom