Palmetto

righter13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
Ordered on 17 July.

Called on the 25th to see why I hadn't received a shipping label. After waiting 30 minutes to talk to a rep he stated "there must have been a glitch and my order never got sent to the warehouse to be fulfilled"

For some reason PSA decided to split up my order.

one package (LPK) arrives today and the other package (barrel) hasn't even been shipped, Just got the shipping label today.

To make things worse I ordered a rail and some other stuff from Joebobs on the 28th and it will be here today. Can't put the rail on till I get the barrel from PSA.

#firstworldproblems.

That sucks you got to wait to put it all together, hopefully they take care of you. They have always been slow to ship but never had those problems.

Last edited:
I had ordered a 10.5 barrel before the gun world got stupid a while back and the frenzy/panic buying began. Took 10 months to get it. Havent ordered anything from em since.

I don't understand the PSA attraction. They seem to treat the customer like crud after the purchase. Lack of info, hard to get questions answered and slow or misplaced orders. Isn't this the same thing Adv. Outdoors keeps getting reamed about by some on this site?

I don't understand the PSA attraction. They seem to treat the customer like crud after the purchase. Lack of info, hard to get questions answered and slow or misplaced orders. Isn't this the same thing Adv. Outdoors keeps getting reamed about by some on this site?

I think in general the pricing and deals are better. The shipping is hit or miss as opposed to almost everyone I know hating or having an issue with AO for multiple reasons.

We should do a meet & greet at the Greenville store.

Sometimes (all the time) it's quicker to just drive and get it yourself :)

The times I have stopped in Greenville or Columbia they have maybe 1/10 of the stuff available on the web.
I have ordered a bunch from PSA generally a little slow but not too bad nowadays maybe a week.

Back
Top Bottom