Palmetto

We should do a meet & greet at the Greenville store.

Sometimes (all the time) it's quicker to just drive and get it yourself :)

True......just tack on another $40 for gas and don't forget you have to pay sales tax when you purchase it in the store.....Greenville is around 6% sales tax......so, the great deal you just got on that $650 AR is now going to cost you $729......you might be able to recoup some of that on not paying FFL x-fer fees, but all know ODT members can get free FFL transfers.........now if I actually have a reason to go to Greenville, all bets are off.......hit the store. However, I would then have to deal with the wife and try to explain what a great deal I got and couldn't pass it up......the story seems to work when she tells it about why she had to buy another pair of shoes or a hat, but never seems to work when I purchase anything unless she wants it.........

Last edited:
I don't understand the PSA attraction. They seem to treat the customer like crud after the purchase. Lack of info, hard to get questions answered and slow or misplaced orders. Isn't this the same thing Adv. Outdoors keeps getting reamed about by some on this site?
pricing justifies the wait

also their quality is pretty good

We should do a meet & greet at the Greenville store.

Sometimes (all the time) it's quicker to just drive and get it yourself :)

Only 2 issues.

1) The online store is seperate from their retail storefronts.

2) I live in Pennsylvania.

I was at the Greenville store two days ago looking for Trijicon HD's.... I stood at the counter for 5-10 minutes and had to go find someone to wait on me... once I found someone, he had to go stand in line at the front cash register to get a price because they didn't place prices on the package.... After another 5 minute wait, he came back and gave me a price of $129... which is about $25 less than anyone around here...... bottom line is they had the lowest price and exactly what I wanted...Each time it is this way...... but it is worth the ride to Greenville..... The $25 savings paid our lunch....

Back
Top Bottom