• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Paracord Survival Bracelet by ptelite Review.

RIDDLE

Default rank 5000+ posts
Stuff and Things
88   0
Reaction score
Well my paracord bracelet arrived in the mail yesterday that I ordered from ptelite.

My order was completed quick and accurately. I measured my wrist just like he told me and the sizing could not be any better. The fit is perfect. I am more than pleased with my purchase.

Pros:

Very tightly woven
Sized correctly
Plastic clasp is small and neat but seems very sturdy
Nothing is pinching or poking my wrist
I can carry rope any and everywhere I go with out even thinking about it.

Cons:
Nothing really except the fact i find myself wanting to take it apart to see how cord i have! LOL!

If you are in the market for a paracord survival bracelet, I suggest you check out ptelite:thumb:

Heres a link http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?27243-Paracord-Survival-Bracelets-for-Sale

Hey Riddle, nice pick up there man. I have had the pleasure of dealing with ptelite on a couple of deals. Gosh both of them were about a year ago. Nice guy. You need to show pics!

The crap we start in the military that catches on in the civilian world never ceases to amaze me. Those things are definately handy and useful.

Never thought about a p bracelet used for survival.

That was originally designed for, but now it's a fashion thing lol. If you want one for survival make sure it has the small metal clevis. That way you can use it without havin to tie a knot and lose cord when the knot won't come out.

Never thought about a p bracelet used for survival.

That was originally designed for, but now it's a fashion thing lol. If you want one for survival make sure it has the small metal clevis. That way you can use it without havin to tie a knot and lose cord when the knot won't come out.

Back
Top Bottom