• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Part of I-20 has buckled

Can you just imagine the reduction in metro burglaries that will occur with two interstate systems down...
MARTA hasn't gone down yet.

This sucks a lot since I usually drive that part of I-20 every weekend. At this rate I'll have to drive through Alabama to get to Atlanta.

TIN FOIL HAT MOMENT:

The NRA Annual Convention is in Atlanta in less than two weeks!
Coincidence?

The anti-second amendment rapid leftists are trying to take down the NRA!

END TIN FOIL HAT MOMENT.

I am just kidding. This does seriously suck. Thanks DOT/Contractors/etc.

MARTA hasn't gone down yet.

This sucks a lot since I usually drive that part of I-20 every weekend. At this rate I'll have to drive through Alabama to get to Atlanta.

That's because it's MARTA that's doing all of this. The need a larger budget and an instant influx of revenue to stay out of bankruptcy. It's all been hidden from the public by the DEEP STATE.....dun, dun DUNNNNNN. How's that for a tin foil hat?

I tried to watch the video in that link....The dumbass camera man kept the actual damage in the lower 1/4 of field of view....right where they always put there banners....All I could see was a couple of emergency vehicles and a large banner saying the road was damaged...What a dumbass.

I tried to watch the video in that link....The dumbass camera man kept the actual damage in the lower 1/4 of field of view....right where they always put there banners....All I could see was a couple of emergency vehicles and a large banner saying the road was damaged...What a dumbass.
Not everybody can afford to go to "Ultimate Tactical Videography" college like you.... :)

Glad I live on the upper west side...I get to avoid all this fun. Now, when it snows...I won't be able to get home. But at least the roads aren't buckling or collapsing...

Back
Top Bottom