• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
great offer.. if i was abit closer i would take you up on the offer.. also gotta ask is your name for the motor or for somthing else .. if it is the motor what yr?

I will have to take you up on the offer. I am just down the road a couple exits.. I will look for some brass and such. I have never reloaded (but have always wanted to), I see you don't want to start a how to class, but I learn pretty fast ;).

great offer.. if i was abit closer i would take you up on the offer.. also gotta ask is your name for the motor or for somthing else .. if it is the motor what yr?
Yes the moniker is for my Harley Shovelhead. I have a 1984 Harley FLCH the last year for the Shovelhead engine. Easy to work on , problematic with some general oil leaks, but a great piece of machinery. I've ridden since I was 12 years old as a matter of fact the wife and I didnt own a car until my 1st son was born. That would have been 5 years. Mostly Harleys. But my very first bike was a 1963 Honda 305 Scrambler. In Mayport FL. I'm a Navy brat. I was Hot Shyt on that bike at least thats what my sisters said their GF's were sayin :cool-new: Oh the good ole days...

I will have to take you up on the offer. I am just down the road a couple exits.. I will look for some brass and such. I have never reloaded (but have always wanted to), I see you don't want to start a how to class, but I learn pretty fast ;).
Sounds good just ping me so we can setup some time.....Anybody else is still welcome....

I would like to do this. Ive been reloading for a while I haven't been to any classes or had any mentors just tons of reading and watching videos and tons more reading.

Ive only done pistol 38special and 44mag, resized a lot of other brass to put up for later.

I would say ive done close to 1000 all together. But I could always learn tips and tricks on things or stuff I could being differently

Last edited:
OK got a handful of PM's If you want to join us I need a PM so you dont fall thru the cracks. Again not a class but 3-5 guys talking reloading, doing reloading, a general BS sessions. Looks like Saturday March 9 for the 1st session. Sessions 1-????? either tag along watching but if you are just standing there I'll put you to work :cool-new:

i wouldn't mind learning how to reload, i only shoot 9mm ans 22lr now and would offer what i can toward your supplies so i would only be able to supply 9mm brass casing for the time being

Last edited:
i wouldn't mind learning how to reload, i would only reload 9mm and would offer what i can toward your supplies

Can't you only reload 9mm once?

I am also interested in learning more about this....has anyone tried using the "Hammer" style reloading kits? May be easier for me to get started with something like that than a rotating turet press and work bench.

Can't you only reload 9mm once?

I am also interested in learning more about this....has anyone tried using the "Hammer" style reloading kits? May be easier for me to get started with something like that than a rotating turet press and work bench.

You can reload 9mm as often as possible till the case cracks. Quality 9mm cases can be reloaded 15-20x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom