PC Beach next week.....

Nick_T

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Any of ya'll gonna be down there? We're leaving later Wed evening, gonna be there through Sunday. We haven't done a vacation in over 10yrs, this is much needed.

Nick T

Enjoy!!! With all of 100,000 of your close friends!!!

One time of year I try NOT to be. Tourist

Excellent, the views aught to be very good then. Can teach the kid how to view honeys on the beach without being obvious and getting caught by wife/girlfriend.

Nick T

uh yea we own where we stay and its a home on the water :tongue:. There I don't shoot steel, I make floating targets in the bay.

Haha gotcha. I had no clue you owned a home there. I freaking love that area and it is the only reason I miss my ex wife. Her family was one of the first to build on Ocaloosa Island. They had a pretty sweet spot.

Any of ya'll gonna be down there? We're leaving later Wed evening, gonna be there through Sunday. We haven't done a vacation in over 10yrs, this is much needed.

Nick T
Why don't you wait and go for the week of the 4th? ;)
The beach is torture to me (unless I'm fishing), but y'all have fun! Sounds like it's overdue (I can relate). We may hit the mountains in a few.

Why don't you wait and go for the week of the 4th? ;)
The beach is torture to me (unless I'm fishing), but y'all have fun! Sounds like it's overdue (I can relate). We may hit the mountains in a few.

Got a sweet deal on the condo for next weekend, we were planning for late July but couldn't pass up the price the guy gave us for next weekend. I enjoy just laying on the beach and soaking up some sun, get to watch the kids play, and the biggie, away from this everyday grind. Last few years we've been busy as hell with never ending fire seasons, finally getting a chance to break away for a few days is gonna be nice.

Nick T

Back
Top Bottom