• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WEEK 7 @ THE POWER PLANT!

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
OK FUEL IS BACK IN THE POT! WILL BE BACK ONLINE IN 36 hrs!
FOUND A LITTLE JOB , SCRAP METAL

Attachments

• IMG_4740.jpeg
    IMG_4740.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4738.jpeg
    IMG_4738.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4737.jpeg
    IMG_4737.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4739.jpeg
    IMG_4739.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 64
I am a big fan of Ron Spomer Outdoors firearms and Optics reviews and he gave the TRACT Toric 4.5-16×44 scope a stellar review. Tract test from clear off the target and it returned to the bullseye both in elevation and windage test. Also a dunk test in water while moving all the turrets and power ring. It has zero stop option and can get custom elevation turrets to your caliber. The scope has Schot German glass and the only concern he had was weight. However, it wasn't a deal breaker for him considering the light transmission and long range capability. On that note I think I just found my next scope selection. I will have to step up my budget just a smidge but hell every AR build I go outrageously over my set budget on everytime so why not a good optic. Good morning folks this is Greg Vess and I am signing off. 😀
WTF???

I am a big fan of Ron Spomer Outdoors firearms and Optics reviews and he gave the TRACT Toric 4.5-16×44 scope a stellar review. Tract test from clear off the target and it returned to the bullseye both in elevation and windage test. Also a dunk test in water while moving all the turrets and power ring. It has zero stop option and can get custom elevation turrets to your caliber. The scope has Schot German glass and the only concern he had was weight. However, it wasn't a deal breaker for him considering the light transmission and long range capability. On that note I think I just found my next scope selection. I will have to step up my budget just a smidge but hell every AR build I go outrageously over my set budget on everytime so why not a good optic. Good morning folks this is Greg Vess and I am signing off. 😀
My bad wrong thread. I do not how that **** happened.

Back
Top Bottom