• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pending May 3rd....

I just called . I sent mine off on June 2nd It went pending on June 21st & he said it usually takes 5 to 6 months ( AFTER ) It is listed as pending .

I guess I'll get it before the END OF THE WORLD 12/21/12 . Mua Ha Ha Ha Ha <---- Evil .

I just called . I sent mine off on June 2nd It went pending on June 21st & he said it usually takes 5 to 6 months ( AFTER ) It is listed as pending .

I guess I'll get it before the END OF THE WORLD 12/21/12 . Mua Ha Ha Ha Ha <---- Evil .

Just in time! I spend my other 2 forms in middle of July! I will get mine right before the world ends!

So what was your total wait time? lol nvm I found you on NFA tracker lol
Suppressor 9mm AAC Ti-Rant
GA Dealer Had In Stock
F4 Trust
Purchase: Mar 20, 2012
Forms Sent: Mar 21, 2012
Check Cashed: Apr 03, 2012
Pending: May 03, 2012
Approved: Sep 14, 2012
Examiner: Shannon Siviero

So what was your total wait time? lol nvm I found you on NFA tracker lol
Suppressor 9mm AAC Ti-Rant
GA Dealer Had In Stock
F4 Trust
Purchase: Mar 20, 2012
Forms Sent: Mar 21, 2012
Check Cashed: Apr 03, 2012
Pending: May 03, 2012
Approved: Sep 14, 2012
Examiner: Shannon Siviero

Hahahaj that me! Honestly I was surprised. It showed Siverio doing like 6 and half months door to door then it shows she doing 5 months from pending then it shows she does 5 and half months from check cashed so the data was all over the place, I also took the time to look thru all the GA and surely they were 6 months and some weeks from sent to approval so really I wasn't suppose to be approved till end of this month. Now I'm just waiting on the government mail system.

So I think they have boxes labeled as when the forms are received in NFA because if you look at my pending to approval, it's like 4 and half months but from check cash it's 5 and half months and from sent to approval, it's almost 6 months. So I believe they mark it from the day they receive it. My pending to approval is really fast but realistic, it's still 6 months. :)

Last edited:
Hahahaj that me! Honestly I was surprised. It showed Siverio doing like 6 and half months door to door then it shows she doing 5 months from pending then it shows she does 5 and half months from check cashed so the data was all over the place, I also took the time to look thru all the GA and surely they were 6 months and some weeks from sent to approval so really I wasn't suppose to be approved till end of this month. Now I'm just waiting on the government mail system.

So I think they have boxes labeled as when the forms are received in NFA because if you look at my pending to approval, it's like 4 and half months but from check cash it's 5 and half months and from sent to approval, it's almost 6 months. So I believe they mark it from the day they receive it. My pending to approval is really fast but realistic, it's still 6 months. :)

5.5 from cashed seems to be the current standard. Based on the trend of shrinking times though every 5 days the wait gets about 1 day shorter

Had a little delay! I'm glad it happened, got what I really wanted!!! Cherokee gun and pawn was awesome! Stayed on top of everything even on a busy gun show weekend! I know I was a PITA and David dealt with it awesomely! Very great people at Cherokee!

Thanks to David and Shannon Siverio at NFA! She fixing everything and worked on Sunday to return call to my dealer so we could fix this thing ASAP!!!

Should have my stamp within a week hopefully!!!

Finally got it! Picture coming tonight!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom