Pentax Gameseeker II scope... thoughts

Jester7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
95   0
Reaction score
I was looking for an inexpensive scope for my Mossberg MVP (that I picked up from a fellow ODTer a couple of weeks ago)
and stumbled on the Gameseeker II (3-9x40) online for 65 bucks. I went ahead and picked it up and it came in today. Looks pretty sweet for the price. I will probably not be out in the field that often with the MVP but mostly out at the range seeing what I can do at distance. It's just for fun unless the zombies show up :)

I was curious if anyone has used any of the Gameseeker scopes and their feeback... thanks

mymvp.jpg

Oh, and it's sporting one of the new Stoner mags I picked up on Midway a few days ago for 13.99 ;)

The bad news is that no one has ever even heard of this scope before... the good news is that when I list this gun for sale with this scope (it might happen) I can claim it's ONE of A KIND (like that Glock the other day ;))... and double the price!! Right?

Well I can tell you from personal experience that at least one of the Gameseeker 2s did not hold up to a single box of .338 win mag and was all over the place after half a box. I have owned 3 very good Pentax scopes but they were a good bit higher end than the Gameseeker. I hope you have a much better experience with it mounted on your plinker.

Well I can tell you from personal experience that at least one of the Gameseeker 2s did not hold up to a single box of .338 win mag and was all over the place after half a box. I have owned 3 very good Pentax scopes but they were a good bit higher end than the Gameseeker. I hope you have a much better experience with it mounted on your plinker.

Man, me too and I'm just shooting 5.56 so hopefully it will hold up... thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom