• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

people not replying to pm's!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats cool talksto,i have another problem that is my fault,i miss these good deals because i'm at work & not around the computer,so when i get in at 6,it's mad rush to inquire about whats left on odt,i definitely am inquiring about a phone with web this week,i'm missing way too many deals on here.

How about when you pm them and hear nothing for a week then they text you and pm you and make an offer and then dont say another word. No response to text messages or Pms, but once i looked at the members feedback score, he was well known for that kind of behavior. Still a pain in the ass

I for one agree with you, as well as, disagree. I will reply to the PM's I receive. However, I am not going to put my number or give it out until there is a deal in the works. I receive an unpresidented amount of phone calls a day and barely keep up with these. Adding additional calls would cause for some of the ones I am already having trouble with come up as being missed too. I can reply to PM's while I am receiving, or making, these such calls and stay on top of thing pretty good.

I for one agree with you, as well as, disagree. I will reply to the PM's I receive. However, I am not going to put my number or give it out until there is a deal in the works. I receive an unpresidented amount of phone calls a day and barely keep up with these. Adding additional calls would cause for some of the ones I am already having trouble with come up as being missed too. I can reply to PM's while I am receiving, or making, these such calls and stay on top of thing pretty good.

this.....replying to pm's is proper etiquite.

I do not post an email or phone # though. PM's go straight to email and I don't want 50 people calling to low ball me. Phone #'s get exchanged if there are enought questions with a serious trader, or we are meeting and exchanging contact for the deal.

thats cool talksto,i have another problem that is my fault,i miss these good deals because i'm at work & not around the computer,so when i get in at 6,it's mad rush to inquire about whats left on odt,i definitely am inquiring about a phone with web this week,i'm missing way too many deals on here.

Gnlvr, I've got the answer to your problem! Drink about 5 glasses of water before bed (only do this if you don't drink beer), when you presence is requested by nature in the middle of the night, hop on your computer and find the deals I've been gettin. A lot happens in the wee hours.

all emails and pm's get updated thru my phone so I respond to them as soon as I see them.

i hate waiting on emails and messages so i do my best not to keep others waiting.

Back
Top Bottom