• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People with a little "power" (Family friendly version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

white

Default rank <5000 posts
Peg Leg
87   0
Reaction score
You know what pisses me off? People that get a little bit of "power" over something and it goes to there head. They think they can make up or interput rules however they like. They then enforce these ambiguous rules arbitrarily. Then God forbid you ever question their BS. Then you will be seen as breaking every rule in the book. I know there are many people that this doesn't apply too. I have met lots of people that are tasked with enforcing rules or laws. Most do it fairly and do not think they know everything in the world. The piss ants that don't fall in that category are total douchebags. You can point out the fallacy of their reasoning, but it doesn't help. Apparently, they were picked on to much as a kid (I mean I'm sure it's not their fault they sucked on moms titty until they were 12) and now want to take out their frustrations on everyone else. If you are one of these people, you should get the hell over it. I am sorry you have a small pecker and have never been laid. These things are not my fault though. Either treat everyone equally or do society a favor and decide to live life as a hermit. That's my rant. Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom