• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pet memorial

Boogar Presley

Army Icon Supporter
Ordinary average guy
24   0
Reaction score
S9+ 146.jpg

I had to put my girl down last week. I rescued her 10 years ago. She had degenerative myelopathy that started earlier this year. Basically, ALS for dogs. She had lost use of her back legs and could no longer walk. She also became completely incontinent. She was miserable. It was an extremely tough call to make. Fortunately, we have a great vet. She made a house call and was able to do it in my home so I didn't have to stress her out by taking her to the vet. She was a great member of the family and I miss her dearly.
mandy.jpg

I had to put my girl down last week. I rescued her 10 years ago. She had degenerative myelopathy that started earlier this year. Basically, ALS for dogs. She had lost use of her back legs and could no longer walk. She also became completely incontinent. She was miserable. It was an extremely tough call to make. Fortunately, we have a great vet. She made a house call and was able to do it in my home so I didn't have to stress her out by taking her to the vet. She was a great member of the family and I miss her dearly.View attachment 6629993
Sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom