• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pet memorial

My vet said you're not supposed to let them see the process because it could traumatize them but are supposed to allow them to see their friend afterwards so they know
My Lucie didn't get to say goodbye to her sister, Bindi passed at the vet hospital the day she was supposed to come home. Now Lucie has just given up
All the fam needs to know what's happening....he is wrong. And Luice deserved the right to see what happened....imo

Had Pinto cremated. He is under my Christmas tree now. If I move. He's coming with me. If I die, he's going with me
I have all of mine sitting on top of my safe with their collars/nametags wrapped around their boxes. Best friends i ever had in this life.

Man I hate this. Have a 15 1/2yr yorkie (Bogey) and he started having seizures about a year ago, first was once a month or so, now it’s about every 2 weeks. Vet said they can’t do anything unless they are in clusters. He can’t see or hear very good but isn’t in any pain so just have to wait it out. Only dog my wife has ever had, she is going to be a mess. UGH!

Back
Top Bottom