• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pet Peeves

Where does my diet appear in that post? Trash on camp sites, litter on are beside river and our carbon dioxide conversion to oxygen by Amazon forest. Where on there is a steak diner? You are reading more into that than there is. You are lumping me in with some other movement or revolution that just isn't there Chico!

You want some forrest saved in a distant country but the only reason it's going is to make room for cattle farms. You can help if you want to.

Two inches off my bumper at a stop light. Dumping ashtrays and garbage everywhere except where it belongs. Rude cashiers with this I don't want to be here attitude.. Taking off from a stoplight like they don't have a gas pedal. Loud so called music either house or Auto.
The I'm entitled to crowd.

Figured out another couple. I hate it when transformers explode and I hate it when you never look at the plugs on your generator and don't realize you need an adapter to hook up your camper. I could be watching TV in the camper if I had a 10 dollar adapter. Stuck looking at the dogs now.

Agreed to most. However, a comment on 2b:

Drivers hanging out in the left lane have to be impeding the normal flow of traffic to be breaking any law. If they’re going the speed limit they’re not impeding normal traffic. When other folks pull up on them running 90 and they don’t move over they’re not doing anything wrong. They’re just slowing down the assholes.
If you look at Georgia DDS website you will find that you are incorrect.

KEEP RIGHT, EXCEPT TO PASS
The "Slow Poke" Law (House Bill 459)
Slower drivers must move out of the passing lane (most left-hand lanes) and over to the right to allow faster-moving traffic to proceed. Regardless of the speed you are traveling, you must move from the lane when faster traffic is approaching. The only exceptions are:
• When traffic conditions make it necessary to drive in the passing lane;
• When inclement weather, obstructions, or hazards make it necessary to drive in the passing lane;
• Whencompliancewithalawofthisstate or with an official traffic control device makes it necessary to drive in the passing lane;
• When your vehicle must be driven in the passing lane to exit or turn left;
• When it is necessary to pay a toll or use a pass on toll highways;
• Authorizedemergencyvehiclesengaged inofficialduties;or
• Vehiclesengagedinhighwaymaintenance and construction operations.
IT'S THE LAW!
This is a three point violation!

If you look at Georgia DDS website you will find that you are incorrect.

KEEP RIGHT, EXCEPT TO PASS
The "Slow Poke" Law (House Bill 459)
Slower drivers must move out of the passing lane (most left-hand lanes) and over to the right to allow faster-moving traffic to proceed. Regardless of the speed you are traveling, you must move from the lane when faster traffic is approaching. The only exceptions are:
• When traffic conditions make it necessary to drive in the passing lane;
• When inclement weather, obstructions, or hazards make it necessary to drive in the passing lane;
• Whencompliancewithalawofthisstate or with an official traffic control device makes it necessary to drive in the passing lane;
• When your vehicle must be driven in the passing lane to exit or turn left;
• When it is necessary to pay a toll or use a pass on toll highways;
• Authorizedemergencyvehiclesengaged inofficialduties;or
• Vehiclesengagedinhighwaymaintenance and construction operations.
IT'S THE LAW!
This is a three point violation!

My bad. You’re right. I was looking at a 2010 code section. I’m an asshole lol

Back
Top Bottom