Phil Niekro signed baseball help!!!

iShOOtSiG

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
10   1
Reaction score
Back in December of 1995, me and my aunt were lucky enough to go eat dinner with Phil Niekro and his family at his home. Of course while we were there, we had him sign a couple baseballs for us. They have been in the box the balls came in since then so they are in 110% Gem condition. I have not had them certified because I had no intentions of selling. They are signed "Best Wishes Phil Niekro 12-95". I'm looking to sale one or two of them but have no idea on a price. Can someone help me out? They are not certified because he signed them at his dinning room table right after eating meatloaf and potatoes...which were delicious by the way. If anyone is interested in one, you may also PM me about it.

Thanks Blake. That's about what I was thinking also. I found a website that will authenticate them for $20 and in 100% and authenticated, they said about $135 ea. He signed them on the "Sweet Spot" and its a straight signature...that's what the guy said about the picture I sent him of one of the balls. I'm not to sure what the "Sweet Spot" is though. But he said non authenticated, if the signature can be verified by just a picture of one then it can be $50-$75 so you were right on the money. He said he can tell its the real deal by just looking at the signature in the picture I sent him.

Back
Top Bottom