• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Picture of Taylor Swift rolling out her new album....

So all 18 year old girls only vote the way someone tells them? I guess their families couldn’t teach them anything at all in 18 years…

I doubt seriously that 18 year olds that are so wrapped up in a celebrity’s life that they are so easily swayed, would even get away from social media and TMC to leave the party and vote anyway.
LOL! C'mon man, seriously?

Yes, to answer your question. Marketing works. When someone that people idolize, look up to, etc have an opinion on an issue, it can absolutely sway that person's opinion. I didn't realize this was news.

If you think she's not a pretty girl, something must be wrong with your eyes....BUT men dig fat chicks too....
As for her songs(the one's that I have heard), they seem to have the same beat, just different words....she does not appeal to me, BUT she obviously appeals to MANY!! I've not seen photo's of her dressing "skimpy"....she always appears to have on enough clothing to cover all that needs to be covered....BUT I do not go out looking for photo's of her, so I could be mistaken...
No, I don't find her attractive and no, I don't dig fat chicks. She has a nice enough figure I guess but that face. Does nothing for me. I have nothing personal against her. She made the money, she has the fans, good on her. I just don't get it. As for skimpy dress, trailer trash made it big is the image I see with a lot of the outfits she wears but then the new fad on social media is girls flashing their vaginas and that is all apparently acceptable these days.

Attachments

• ts.jpg
    ts.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 17
  • ts.jpg2.jpg
    ts.jpg2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 16
I dont care what anyone likes or dislikes. To each his own. BUT what aggravated me about TS was during football season they showed her like every other shot. I know there are lots of mothers,wives,gf's, sitting down in the cold seats and have for years. Shes starts blowing that kelce fellow and now everyone needs to see her reaction. Weird and annoying.

No, I don't find her attractive and no, I don't dig fat chicks. She has a nice enough figure I guess but that face. Does nothing for me. I have nothing personal against her. She made the money, she has the fans, good on her. I just don't get it. As for skimpy dress, trailer trash made it big is the image I see with a lot of the outfits she wears but then the new fad on social media is girls flashing their vaginas and that is all apparently acceptable these days.
guess you don't get to the beach much.....
gals wear way less that that at the beach....including my granddaughters....BUT like Margaux Hemingway once said(in playboy) if you got it, flaunt it!! not sure I agree with that BUT....
O.K.....Taylor is going to to be an anti 2A person.....it's how they fit in...where ever they feel that they have to fit in...I just do not remember her blabbing it all over the news....and I hope I don't....she has her rights, as do we...still think she's cute!!

guess you don't get to the beach much.....
gals wear way less that that at the beach....including my granddaughters....BUT like Margaux Hemingway once said(in playboy) if you got it, flaunt it!! not sure I agree with that BUT....
O.K.....Taylor is going to to be an anti 2A person.....it's how they fit in...where ever they feel that they have to fit in...I just do not remember her blabbing it all over the news....and I hope I don't....she has her rights, as do we...still think she's cute!!
What is appropriate beach attire is not appropriate for the stage in my opinion. I have no problem with nude beaches for that matter. I don't want to see singers nude on stage. There is a time and place for everything. That concept seems to be lost on the younger generations. Anything goes these days. I find it sort of disgusting myself.

LOL! C'mon man, seriously?

Yes, to answer your question. Marketing works. When someone that people idolize, look up to, etc have an opinion on an issue, it can absolutely sway that person's opinion. I didn't realize this was news.

I agree that marketing works. And it may well sway opinion. But swaying opinion in a market that doesn’t historically vote is a non issue.
It’s like you are giving this entertainer the reach and sway of a Rush Limbaugh, or Oprah Winfrey.

Yeah yeah marketing works, but only if it’s projected at the right demographic.

I agree that marketing works. And it may well sway opinion. But swaying opinion in a market that doesn’t historically vote is a non issue.
It’s like you are giving this entertainer the reach and sway of a Rush Limbaugh, or Oprah Winfrey.

Yeah yeah marketing works, but only if it’s projected at the right demographic.
Looks to me like a lot of them vote.

I'm afraid your paradigms are way out of date. Also, Rush is dead. And very few listened to him to change their minds or challenge points of view. Most of his listeners were (R).

Back
Top Bottom