• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Picture of Taylor Swift rolling out her new album....

Take it any way you want but I don't believe Biden won with more votes than any candidate in US history.
That would mean they faked 10 million votes. And nobody did or can do anything about it.

Could be. Just all the more reason to not vote anymore.

Anyways. Everything I know about Taylor I've learned from grown conservative men crying about her. If it wasn't for them, I'd hardly know a thing about her.

I don’t care for her music but the gal has made a damn fortune singing those s***ty songs!

Attachments

• 88E5AA0C-FD48-4563-B9FF-B98451E1E408.jpeg
    88E5AA0C-FD48-4563-B9FF-B98451E1E408.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 10
That would mean they faked 10 million votes. And nobody did or can do anything about it.

Could be. Just all the more reason to not vote anymore.

Anyways. Everything I know about Taylor I've learned from grown conservative men crying about her. If it wasn't for them, I'd hardly know a thing about her.
I don't get it. She is not even slightly attractive to me. If she wasn't famous and I just knew her from work or something, she is not someone I would ask out. Does nothing for me. To my way of thinking, if you have to go onstage with skimpy clothes to make yourself look better you obviously are lacking something in the talent department. Did you ever see Loretta show her ass on stage? EmmyLou?

I don't get it. She is not even slightly attractive to me. If she wasn't famous and I just knew her from work or something, she is not someone I would ask out. Does nothing for me. To my way of thinking, if you have to go onstage with skimpy clothes to make yourself look better you obviously are lacking something in the talent department. Did you ever see Loretta show her ass on stage? EmmyLou?
I honestly don't even know the last two names you mentioned.

It never was the the "10 million votes" it was where they were able to turn the "swing" states....didn't take "10 million votes" here...it just took Fulton County....same in the other "swing" states...
I understand that, but that's not what we're discussing. I'm pretty sure there was election fraud at various levels.

But If someone can't believe Biden won with the most votes in history (which many say that over and over again) that means they faked 10 million plus votes, and nobody can prove or do anything about it.

If you think she's not a pretty girl, something must be wrong with your eyes....BUT men dig fat chicks too....
As for her songs(the one's that I have heard), they seem to have the same beat, just different words....she does not appeal to me, BUT she obviously appeals to MANY!! I've not seen photo's of her dressing "skimpy"....she always appears to have on enough clothing to cover all that needs to be covered....BUT I do not go out looking for photo's of her, so I could be mistaken...

I understand that, but that's not what we're discussing. I'm pretty sure there was election fraud at various levels.

But If someone can't believe Biden won with the most votes in history (which many say that over and over again) that means they faked 10 million plus votes, and nobody can prove or do anything about it.
Well....I will say that 10 million is a lot of anything....

Back
Top Bottom