Picture of Taylor Swift rolling out her new album....

Looks to me like a lot of them vote.

I'm afraid your paradigms are way out of date. Also, Rush is dead. And very few listened to him to change their minds or challenge points of view. Most of his listeners were (R).
Why I used a strong persuader on both sides.
Neither are modern. That’s not the point, and you know it.
As a whole the “youth” turnout is rather low. And always the lowest of the demographics. They do ad more of an age span to bring the % up to amount to more than just an age group.

And the youth vote is always the lowest of all turn out historically.

18 year olds represent about 1.3% of the voting pool. THAT turn out is grossly low, as most are much more concerned about things that are not political whatsoever. Which is my point, her base demographic is predominantly white females and as you said, about 18.

Does she have SOME influence? Yes
Does she have the power you give her? Absolutely not.

Why I used a strong persuader on both sides.
Neither are modern. That’s not the point, and you know it.
As a whole the “youth” turnout is rather low. And always the lowest of the demographics. They do ad more of an age span to bring the % up to amount to more than just an age group.

And the youth vote is always the lowest of all turn out historically.

18 year olds represent about 1.3% of the voting pool. THAT turn out is grossly low, as most are much more concerned about things that are not political whatsoever. Which is my point, her base demographic is predominantly white females and as you said, about 18.

Does she have SOME influence? Yes
Does she have the power you give her? Absolutely not.
I was wrong. Millennials, baby boomers and Gen X are all more represented among TS fans. Many people make voting decisions based on feels, not logic and reason. No one under the age of 45 cares about what Oprah thinks. Trailer though? Don't underestimate your enemies.

IMG_7005.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom