• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Pin shoot" at Bullseye Lawrenceville every Thursday at Seven

I hope you don't cancel. I do want to participate. I'm going out of town early Friday, so this week isn't possible, but I'll plan on next week.

Back when I did pin shoots at Norcross Gun Club and Range they had sheets of plywood on saw horses. If you were shooting .22 they but the pins along the back edge.

If you were shooting 9mm they moved them forward. More so for .45acp.

You had to knock the pins off of the table onto the floor, not just knock them over.

So how do they do it at Bullseye?

Bullseye Gun Range Downtown Lawrenceville. Speed Shoot Every Thursday Night. Starts at 7 runs to 9PM . Can shoot any Caliber.....Payouts for 1st..2nd and 3rd place...Last week we had 12 shooters and got in 8 strings...Very good shoot....Come join us when you can..............Thanks

AT Bullseye we shoot 5X5 Resealable Hot Boxes off a 2x10 board 20 feet downrange.These boards are on 40 in high saw horses....The Hot Boxes are 16 inches apart. Object is knock all 5 Boxes off the board as fast as you can.......The best 5 strings will determine you final timed score....Lots of fun and fellowship with the shooters. Need more info call 770-855-6988 Hope to see you at the shoot........

Back
Top Bottom