• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pine log wma hogs

Pine log is 2.5 hrs from me..... I’m looking at taking a 4 day weekend in March to go see if I can blast a few pork rinds

Would like to know if there is anyone who would like to Join?

I’m requesting the 2 days off I need to make this happen on Monday. PM me if you’d like to go with. Would love to set up and ODT Hunt...... It doesn’t say if there’s camping on site or not, definitely something I need to look into.

https://georgiawildlife.com/non-native-and-invasive-species-info

Pine Log WMA

Q B R

14,134 acres • 706.295.6041

Deer

Archery

Either Sex: Sept. 14-Oct. 18 s
Firearms

Either-Sex Last Day: Nov. 20-23 c
Buck Only: Dec. 12-15 s
Bear

Archery

Sept. 14-Oct. 18 s
Firearms

Nov. 20-23 c | Dec. 12-15 s
Turkey

Mar. 21-May 15 s

Small Game

Aug. 15-Nov. 19, Nov. 24-Dec. 11, Dec. 16 – Feb. 29
B R Bird & Rabbit Dog Training: Aug. 1 – Mar. 19, except during firearms deer hunts.
Dove

Q100 Sept. 7 s
Sept. 8-15, Sept. 21-30, Nov. 24-Dec. 1, Dec. 6-Dec. 11, Dec. 16 – Jan. 31

Coyote

May 16-31. Feral hogs may also be hunted and taken with dogs. Dogs must be marked with hunter’s name and a valid telephone number; no night hunting; hogs must be killed immediately upon capture.

Special Regs

No ATVs. Horse and bicycle trails and areas are closed all day during firearms deer hunts and before 10:00 a.m. during archery deer and turkey hunts.

Directions

From Cartersville Take U.S. 411 north to White; turn right on Stamp Creek Rd.; go 3.6 miles; check station on left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely be interested in going along, I would have to see how it falls around graduations. I have one graduating college and one graduating high school this year. Please keep me post and let me know what days you are planning on going.

Just a bit of snow today.

c7988977c2f13aa01a418444453eb022.jpg

remember nothing open in March
after 31 Feb - it will be 16 - 31 May just in time for chiggers and ticks
Don’t forget the copious amounts of sweat too! I spent about 8 days of that 2 week season in the woods trying to catch up to them. It was 86 degrees on the morning that I finally did catch up to and kill one.

Back
Top Bottom