pistol laser/light combo??

YOUNG GUNS

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
55   1
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good pistol laser/light combo's?? I want a green laser and flashlight. Any suggestions? I have heard of a brand called (viridian) but not sure of the quality.

ive heard great things about viridian. I want one bad but they are kinda expensive. other problem is it will be hard finding many holster options for it.

Yea, the "green" lasers are always way more expensive! I've got a streamlight tlr-4 for hd on my g19. It's a good combo for the money IMO.

My experience has been holster shopping around the light. In other words, I search for light bearing holsters (without having to have one made), and go from there with the light/laser combo.

ive heard great things about viridian. I want one bad but they are kinda expensive. Other problem is it will be hard finding many holster options for it.

there is phillips brothers in mcdonough. He can make you a holster. They look good too. Saw one he was making last week. Nice fit and finish

I run a viridian x5l gen2/hk p30 in a kaluban cloak kydex holster. Love it. Also dont forget blackpoint tactical out of alpharetta, ga. Really good guys from what i hear.

FWIW i also have the c5l, if you can fit the x5l on your gun there is 100% no reason to go with the c5l. Much less real world light output, uses stupid cr2 batteries which are immpossible to find inexspensively, not to mention the c5l is the only light that i have that has given me troubles. Its back at viridian now because it was draining the batteries while off.

Even better, screw the laser and get an x300 ultra. Best weaponlight on the market period. Besides a laser is really only beneficial in very few situations. If anything i only use the laser because with the strobe mode activated the laser has to be on.

NEVER rely solely on a laser for aiming your gun, thats a giant training scar that can/will come back to bite you in the ass. They should be thought of as supplemental only.

I like the laser for the intimidation factor...bad guy may think twice seeing the pretty green dot in the center of his chest. ... Not to mention I take it off the pistol and drive my dog friggen crazy with it.

Back
Top Bottom