• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

place to shoot

Man there are some wealthy gun snobs on the ODT and they don't mind letting you know with snobby remarks towards other ODT members, did anyone take the time to see the OP has a Navy banner on his Avatar? No

I did, but I'm a Marine, so unless he's a greenside Corpsman or a Seabee, that's a strike against him! LOL

K KEEN1 it's an hour drive from you, but in Madison GA there is a really nice fellow that has a pretty nice range set up that he lets folks use for free. It's known as the Angry Emu Range, the owner goes by the screen name of Emu on AR15.com, but I forget his real name. You may be able to PM him on AR15.com.

I'll send you a PM with a link that you may be able to use to contact him. You'll have to parse through the thread to find the folks that have his contact info.

K KEEN1 it's an hour drive from you, but in Madison GA there is a really nice fellow that has a pretty nice range set up that he lets folks use for free. It's known as the Angry Emu Range, the owner goes by the screen name of Emu on AR15.com, but I forget his real name. You may be able to PM him on AR15.com.

I'll send you a PM with a link that you may be able to use to contact him. You'll have to parse through the thread to find the folks that have his contact info.

K KEEN1 I have his name and number saved in my phone, but I haven't talked to him in so long that I can't remember his name. If I can figure out his contact info before you do, I'll shoot it to you.

C’mon guys. You’re gonna look down on someone that voted just like you but isn’t wealthy. We say the right to bear arms is irrefutable but what good is a gun you have no practice with. How about someone with land sacks up and invites the OP for some supervised shooting. Maybe they could give the OP some tips too. Like we used to do!
The landscape has changed. In the past, this would make sense but today's type of people are ready to sue at the drop of a hat. That's where my comment came from. I personally enjoy when people come out and we shoot on my range. Though they are friends, I know I'm taking a risk each time. Looking at K KEEN1 profile, says he's 84. I'm near certain he wouldn't be that type of person but I'm nowhere near Locust Grove.

Back
Top Bottom